* A lawsuit alleging that Disney infringed on copyrights when it rebooted “Muppet Babies” has been dismissed. Guess Disney doesn’t have to open it’s Miss Piggy bank and the lawsuit is now Gonzo… [Hollywood Reporter]
* The Supreme Court sided with Facebook in a recent case alleging that unwanted text messages sent by the social media platform violated federal law. [Hill]
* A contempt conviction has been upheld against a lawyer who allegedly streamed a hearing live on Facebook. [Macomb Daily]
* Check out this feature on Kim Kardashian’s divorce lawyer. [New York Times]
* A class action alleging that a telemarketing company overcharged clients has settled for millions of dollars. [Oregonian]
* Thousands of government workers in New York may be unable to smoke recreational marijuana under a proposed law. Thank you for your service… [Daily News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.