* A law firm suing New York delis and restaurants for purported wage violations allegedly used inaccurate work records. Guess it is alleged they are full of bologna… [New York Post]
* A defaced billboard for a New Orleans attorney claims the lawyer is a bad restaurant tipper. [Newsweek]
* A lawyer accidentally locked himself in handcuffs while preparing for a demonstration in a murder case and then realized he didn’t have the key. Got to hand it to the attorney for his dedication. [Times]
* There may be new attacks on Obamacare at the Supreme Court. [Vox]
* CBS Studios says a lawsuit over the rebooted MacGyver series “suffers from fatal, incurable deficiencies.” Nothing a pocket knife and some duct tape can’t fix… [Deadline]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.