* A new lawsuit alleges that a radio personality’s “rabid” fans forced a Florida man to leave the Sunshine State. Maybe the plaintiff was just a “snow bird”… [Tampa Bay Times]
* The highest-paid lawyers at Viacom/CBS were paid $12.7 million last year. [Bloomberg Law]
* The Supreme Court handed Google a win over Oracle in a longstanding copyright dispute. Maybe the justices just hate using Bing… [CNN]
* Harvey Weinstein has filed an appeal of his criminal conviction. [Fox News]
* A group of farmers recently filed an antitrust lawsuit against a number of agricultural companies. [AP]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.