* Nike and Lil Nas X have agreed to settle a lawsuit over the latter’s “Satan Shoes.” Thank God… [Fox Business]
* A defamation lawsuit OJ Simpson filed against a Las Vegas hotel has been resolved. [Fox News]
* A new lawsuit alleges that Facebook’s failure to police hate speech causes anti-Muslim abuse. [Los Angeles Times]
* Hollywood power lawyer Howard Weitzman has passed away. [Los Angeles Times]
* An actor from the Jack Black movie “School of Rock” is now a district attorney in Texas. That rocks… [My San Antonio]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.