* Lawmakers are expected to unveil a proposal to add four justices to the Supreme Court. Hope they realize that 13 is an unlucky number… [NBC News]
* The Illinois Attorney General’s Office is investigating a hack of its computer network. [Chicago Tribune]
* A new lawsuit claims a California man was jailed recently because he resembled his brother. Thankfully, I don’t look much like my triplet brothers…to their misfortune…! [San Francisco Chronicle]
* A Missouri doctor was recently awarded $26 million in a wrongful termination lawsuit. [Bekcer’s Hospital Review]
* An Ohio lawyer has been reprimanded for conduct that required a judge to order the Bart Simpson-esque punishment of repeatedly writing that he would uphold ethical standards. Hope he didn’t tell the judge to eat his shorts… [ABA Journal]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.