* Dr. Dre’s lawyer has been disqualified from representing him in his divorce. Too bad Dr. Dre went to medical school instead of law school… [Page Six]
* A Florida man, who was found guilty of impersonating a lawyer, has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. [New York Times]
* A new lawsuit alleges that the tipping policy of Olive Garden’s parent company has a discriminatory impact on workers. If true, maybe “when you’re here, your family” should apply to employees too. [Today]
* Veritas founder James O’Keefe is threatening litigation after being banned from Twitter. [Forbes]
* Fyre Festival has settled claims with 277 ticket-holders over the ill-fated 2017 music event. Hope they make a documentary about this part of the Fyre Festival saga… [Fox News]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.