* The PGA Tour is requesting that a lawsuit filed by a golfer alleging the Tour interfered with media contracts be dismissed. Remains to be seen if their motion ends up in the rough… [Golf Channel]
* Derek Chauvin allegedly wrote his lawyer’s phone number on his hand before his guilty verdict was announced yesterday. [New York Daily News]
* A judge has rejected former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s request to end his sentence early. [Yahoo News]
* Lisa Monaco has been confirmed by the Senate as the Deputy Attorney General. [Wall Street Journal]
* The Daily Mail has sued Google alleging anticompetitive tactics that might have impacted the Royal Family’s coverage recently. Sounds like the suit could be a “royal” pain for Google… [New York Post]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.