* Legal tech startup Rocket Lawyer has raised $223 million to fund its expansion. This should send the company’s valuation to the moon… [Fortune]
* The St. Louis lawyer who is accused of pointing a weapon at protesters last year is considering a U.S. Senate run. [Politico]
* The Manhattan District Attorney says his office will no Longer prosecute prostitution offenses. [NPR]
* Check out this interesting article on how Courts of Appeals cite to opinions from Justice Scalia and Justice Ginsburg. [Juris Lab]
* Peloton may be facing a class action lawsuit related to purported defects in its treadmills. [WTAE]
* The lawyer for an New York man accused of threatening Congress argues that his client’s statements bordered on comedy. Not sure about that, but the argument itself is kind of funny… [Hill]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.