* A lawyer for a defendant allegedly present at the Capitol riot earlier this year is defending her client’s use of a mesh mask. It’s quite a fashion statement… [Hill]
* Check out this article on how lawyers can improve their digital marketing efforts. [Forbes]
* A lawsuit filed by a Michael Jackson accuser has been dismissed. [TMZ]
* Louisiana State University is being sued over how the school responded to Title IX complaints. [ESPN]
* A client, whose lawyer had his license suspended and refused to refund his fee, is suing his former attorney. [Roanoke Times]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.