* A Wisconsin woman has filed a lawsuit against the maker of bagel bites pizza snacks alleging that they do not contain real mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Must be a true “Cheesehead”… [KIRO]
* Brittany Spears is asking for some facetime with the judge overseeing her conservatorship. [New York Daily News]
* A lawyer has been suspended from practice for five years for firing several bullets into a colleagues law office. [ABA Journal]
* A New York City lawyer has seemingly vanished leaving clients and their money in the lurch. [Haute Living]
* Donald Trump has lost his effort to avoid sitting for a deposition in a lawsuit filed by protesters who were allegedly assaulted outside of Trump Tower. Not a first for the Donald… [New York Post]
Jordan Rothman is a partner of The Rothman Law Firm, a full-service New York and New Jersey law firm. He is also the founder of Student Debt Diaries, a website discussing how he paid off his student loans. You can reach Jordan through email at email@example.com.